How to choose an industrial sewing machine?
1. When selecting, check whether there is light, peeling and bruising, whether the plate, push plate, panel, upper wheel and other electroplating layers have head paint pins; whether the platen is straight, whether the paint surface is shiny or partially discolored; Recent updates, paint peeling, crooked; whether the upper shaft, lower shaft, and stitching meet the standard requirements.
2. Remove the belt, lift the presser foot on the board, and roll on the wheel to see if it is running, for example, whether the needle is lowered in the middle of the needle plate hole.
3. Whether it has an organic sound display.
4. When trying to step on and sew, first use two layers of thin cloth to sew and check whether the stitches are well-formed and even. Then try to sew the stitch length with the original cloth to see if the stitch length can reach 3.6mm, and it is normal that there is no seamless or no sound.
5. For more specific testing, there should be a sewing machine maintenance workshop.